You can reach Dawn via her Google voice at 614.547.9786 or leave a message here and she will get back to you as soon as her schedule allows.
- We honor the connection adoptees have to both of their families.
- We recognize the love and joy as well as the losses and grief of adoption.
- We do not diminish one family in favor of another.
- We are flexible, understanding that needs and circumstances change.
- We set boundaries on the basis of what is best for our children.
- We understand that open adoption looks like different things for different families.
- Riley on I lost my first grandchild to adoption and I can’t seem to let go. Any advice?
- TH on I lost my first grandchild to adoption and I can’t seem to let go. Any advice?
- Susan Brackeen on How do I find siblings that were adopted?
- Elizabeth on What happens if the adoptive parents do not honor the open adoption agreement to keep us posted on the child?
- es on Should my husband reach out to his adult daughter who was placed for adoption?
Tag cloudfirst mom adoptive family son open adoption adoptive parents grief birth family birth parents communication closed anger children birth mother pictures questions grandparents Christmas birthmother adopted photos adoption letters relationship daughter grandmother birth father advice post-adoption birthfather birth contact boundaries relationships visit adoptive parent updates help gifts openness facebook siblings gift birth mom visits birthmom